Make relaxation routine. We offer a full range of transformative treatments designed to be an integral part of your wellness routine rather than an occasional indulgence.
Both club members and the general public are warmly welcomed.
Spa menu includes:
|Body treatments||Advanced skincare|
|Massage||Waxing & tinting|
|Nail care||Spa packages & gifts|
|Monday–Wednesday||9:00 am–9:00 pm|
|Thursday–Friday||8:00 am–9:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am–7:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am–7:00 pm|
12000 Carmel Country Road
San Diego, CA 92130
Click here to view the PDF
Guest Information and Spa Policies
The Sanctuary is a full-service spa. To maximize the benefits of your treatment, we recommend you arrive up to 60 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Upon arrival, you are welcome to unwind with a hot shower or relax in our sauna, steam room, or locker room until your treatment begins.
All guests of the Sanctuary Spa are also invited to enjoy our Relaxation Room before or after spa treatments. The Relaxation Room features complimentary tea and fruit-infused water. We recommend non-alcoholic, decaffeinated beverages before and after spa services, and we suggest you drink plenty of water to provide your body with adequate hydration.
- If you are not a club member, a credit card number will be required to hold your reservation.
- If you are a first-time guest, please arrive at least 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete a short questionnaire.
- If you arrive late, we’ll be happy to treat you for the remainder of your appointment time, which will be charged at full value. Your treatment will end at the scheduled time to ensure the following guest's appointment can begin promptly.
- Gratuities are not included in our service fees and are solely at your discretion. Gratuities should reflect your level of satisfaction with our services and customarily range from15% to 20% per service.
- In consideration of other guests, we ask that all cellular phones and pagers be turned off.
- To ensure a quiet and relaxing spa environment, children under the age of 12 are not permitted in any spa service area.
- You will be required to sign our Spa Waiver before you enjoy your services with us.
How to Select the Best Treatment for You
Our knowledgeable spa receptionists will help you plan the perfect day or treatment and will answer any questions regarding specialized treatments or the ideal sequence of treatments.
Special Health Considerations
Before booking your appointment, please inform our spa receptionist of any personal conditions, including pregnancy, high blood pressure, skin allergies, or other physical considerations.
If you have taken Accutane within the last six months, face or body waxing should be avoided
What to Wear and Bring
We suggest you wear comfortable clothing for your massage appointment. When you check in, you’ll be presented with a plush robe and a card to access a private locker, and safe deposit boxes are available to store any valuables. We also provide personal items such as fresh towels, shampoo and conditioner, body wash, and lotion.
If you’re unable to keep your appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours before your scheduled treatment to avoid being charged. No-shows and late cancellations will be billed in full.
Group services require a seven-day advance cancellation notice.
Prices, services, and hours listed on this site are subject to change.
Gift Cards for the Sanctuary Spa are available in any dollar amount.